Friday, November 08, 2013

A Fiery Sunset with Brigitta

We had us a beautiful sunset today as I rode home on my regular commute route from Downtown Denver.

Though temperatures were rapidly dropping as the sun set, I had to stop and snap pictures of the wonderful colors the sun was leaving behind.




You have to love a Colorado Sunset, it's one of the reasons I like living in this great state.  Now if only we could get some snow down here in the metro area.....

Previously: A Quick Ride to Loveland Pass

4 comments:

RichardM said...

Beautiful colors!

I suspect that you'll get snow soon enough!

SonjaM said...

Wow! Spectacular. It's the kind of sunsets we used to get in Calgary, too. Gotta love those skies.

Trobairitz said...

Wow, so stunning. Fiery is right.

VStar Lady said...

Nature's artwork always amazes me! Glad you stopped to capture its beauty.