Sunday, December 01, 2013

Meeting Annabelle Nash

Born two weeks ago, Annabelle Irene Nash is the beautiful daughter of good friends of ours, Oscar and Janet.  Oscar, you might recall, has come to my rescue several times in matters dealing with my motorcycles.

Martha, her dad Richard G. and myself headed over to the Nash house to meet Ms Annabelle for the first time.

 Oscar and Annabelle

 Older sister Cassie
(Steve's the older brother to the two above but moved too fast for me to capture via camera)

 Martha and Ms Annabelle

After visiting for a while, and much after Martha and Richard G. had returned home, I took my own leave and motored down to the Denver Tech Center for a shot at Mount Evans through the arch that forms the entrance to Westlands Park:

2 comments:

SonjaM said...

What a sweetie! Welcome to the world, little one.

Unknown said...

Dom/Oscar:

Congratulations to Annebelle

bob
Riding the Wet Coast