Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Warm Winter's Day Sunset

We're having a spell of rather warm, for Winter, weather here in Colorado, it was in the 60's this evening as Scarlett and I motored out to the usual sunset viewing spot.

It was so warm, I removed the big windshield from Scarlett!

I was the first one there but was eventually joined by three other parties, two cagers and another motorcyclist, all there to enjoy the sunset.

One of the cagers decided he also wanted pictures of his ricer cage, and inadvertendly intruded into my shot.  Though slightly annoyed, I just pushed the rig further away from his cage, and all was well.  Sigh.

Anyways, it was a nice sunset, got some nice yellows and pale orange/reds as the sun set and its light lit up the sky still, well after the sunset hour.










No comments: